Sunday, 11 December 2011

Hypertension - with Dr. Paul Kioko of Mater Hospital

Not to worry about me ...you know as to why I am posting about High Blood Pressure ...yes I have a work deadline that is two days overdue. I have some payments that my bank can't collect...I am thinking of moving house...and I have a tortured conscience over other things - all some great ingredients of anxiety and stress.

But again like I said not to worry it's all part of life's "cest la vie" that's life for you.

So if you really have to have a reason as to why I am posting on blood pressure...well let's see... maybe I like Dr. Kioko's fine looks and I stumbled upon a nice you tube video of him....or maybe I like Citizen TV and follow their channel on You Tube ...or maybe I had a severe chest pain and run to Google searching for a cause - your pick whichever makes it easier for you.

So now after having appeased your curiosity I hope you get something out of what the good doctor says - it is in my opinion the most simplified explanation on blood pressure I have had to listen to. - ENJOY

No comments:

About Me

My photo

Loving life and living it. “Live with intention. Walk to the edge. Listen hard. Practice wellness. Play with abandon. Laugh. Choose with no regret. Appreciate your friends. Continue to learn. Do what you love. Live as if this is all there is.” (Mary Anne Radmacher)
Give yourself completely in everything for that is love and only when we love can we find God.